- County of Orange
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- Transportation Corridor Agency (TCA)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Federal Department of Transportation
- Smart Traveler
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- California State Rail Plan
The Department of Transportation (Caltrans) began a Capital Prevention Maintenance Strategy Project on State Route 91 in the cities of La Palma, Buena Park, Fullerton and Anaheim in mid July 2012. The Construction costs are $15.3 million. The project limits are from the Los Angeles County Line to Lakeview Avenue Overcrossing. Construction began in mid July 2012.
This project proposes to rehabilitate the roadway by removing and replacing all existing broken concrete slabs, existing pavement concrete and asphalt concrete on all general purpose and Highway Occupancy Vehicle lanes, construct ramp termini, install continuous Highway Vehicle Occupancy (HOV) access, replace loop detectors and upgrade maintenance of all bridge structures within the project area. The project has 320 working days with an estimated completion of October 2013. The contractor is All American Asphalt.
One time 55-hour full ramp closures are scheduled for pavement reconstruction work at Knott Avenue Westbound off ramp, Brookhurst Street Westbound off ramp, Euclid Street Eastbound off ramp, State College Boulevard Westbound off ramp, Kraemer Boulevard Eastbound off ramp and Kraemer Boulevard Westbound off ramp. During construction, connector closures are planned for SR-91 at the I-5, SR-57 and SR-55. Bridge Work is scheduled for Coyote Creek, Walker Street Under Crossing (UC), Knott Avenue UC, Orangethorpe Avenue UC, Western Avenue UC, Route 91/39 Separation, Gilbert Street UC, Stanton Avenue UC, and Westbound SR-91/I-5 Separation Over Head (OH). Caltrans will provide advanced notice for planned ramp closures and other mainline impacts.
Construction and Commuter alerts
- Commuter Alert: SR 91 Roadway Rehabilitation Project - LA County to Lakeview Avenue Anaheim - Week of July 22, 2013
- Commuter alerts for the week of July 8, 2013 (Beach Blvd. to Stanton)