- County of Orange
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- Transportation Corridor Agencies (The Toll Roads)
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- Federal Department of Transportation
- Smart Traveler
- California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- California State Rail Plan
Public Comment Period Closed as of 5 pm, February 22, 2016.
This is a notice to inform the public that Caltrans will be circulating an Inital Study with [Proposed Mitigated Negative Declaration] Findings.
Newport Bay Bridge Restoration (PCH) (0N910)
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) is proposing to repair the failed concrete slope paving on the west side of abutment No. 1 and the failed asphalt concrete on the bike/pedestrian path at the Newport Bay Bridge in the city of Newport Beach in Orange County (Post Mile 18.3).
Public Notice - Notice to Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration and Opportunity for a Public Hearing
The public comment period will closed on October 9th, 2015.
This is a notice to inform the public that Caltrans will be adopting a De Minimis 4(f) Findings.
Public Notice - Notice of Intent to Adopt a De Minimis 4(f) Findings
Thank you for your visit.
Please visit our home page for information on other projects details, or on what's happening in Disrict 12.