- California Multiple Award Schedules
- California State Contracts Register
- Contracts for Bids
- Bid Results for Service & Construction Contrancts
- Contract Payments and Information
- Contract Interest Registry
- Statement of Ongoing Contracts
- Caltrans Small Business Liaisons
- Division of Construction
- Caltrans Bidder's Exchange
- Frequently Asked Questions
District 11 Small Business Council
Mission StatementThe Department of Transportation (Caltrans) Small Business Council for the San Diego Region was established to promote the effective implementation of federal and state requirements, assist with issues relating to participation in Caltrans contracts. We are continuing to provide forums in which interested small businesses can offer suggestions from their unique perspective in an advisory capacity on Caltrans' practices and procedures. The Small Business Council will focus specifically on Caltrans contracts.
It is anticipated that the Small Business Council meetings will be held at the San Diego (District 11) Office complex. The Council will be comprised of individuals from business trade associations, Caltrans, construction industry representatives, and other businesses on an as-needed basis.
Membership of the Caltrans Small Business Council is composed of small business trade associations located throughout the San Diego and Imperial counties. Be advised that opinions held by committees for the Council are a reflection of those associations and should not be confused with any opinions held by Caltrans.