Planning Division links
- Planning Home
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Coordinator
- Caltrans External Advisory Liaison (CEAL)
- California Transportation Plan (CTP)
- Community Planning Liaison
- District System Management Plan (DSMP)
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Park and Ride
- Transportation Concept Summaries (TCS)
District 11 Planning Division - Park and Ride
park and ride
Caltrans District 11 Planning Division oversees numerous Park and Ride facilities throughout San Diego County. Many of these facilities are located near transit centers providing a vital link to the commuting public. The Planning Division has established formal agreements with a number of cities, the county or various private organizations to create Park and Ride facilities.
- There are 64 active Park and Ride facilities in San Diego County.
- 32 of these facilities are owned by the State of California.
- 32 of these facilities are owned by either various cities, the county or private organizations.
- Three donations organizations (Goodwill Industries of San Diego County, the Salvation Army and Amvets) have donation centers located in 14 of our State owned facilities and play a vital role in our Park and Ride program by providing a security presence at these locations as well as keeping them free of debris on a day to day basis.
- Bicycle lockers are available at some facilities. For more information, visit the SANDAG iCommute website.
District 11 Park and Ride Coordinator