- NEWS RELEASE - OPERATION FOG ALERT - The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) District 10 advises motorists to prepare for the upcoming storm season.
- NEWS RELEASE - WINTER DRIVING TIPS - The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) implemented what is now known as Caltrans Advanced Warning System (CAWS).
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration for the State Route 4 Storm Water Project in Calaveras County
- NEWS RELEASE - CALTRANS Names New District Director, Dennis T. Agar, to Lead District 10
- District System Management Program (DSMP) Final
- Interstate 5 Rehabilitation Project On and Off-Ramp Closures
- Interstate 5 and State Route 99 Commute Survey
- Stay Informed of Upcoming Interstate 5 On and Off-Ramp Closure
- State Route 12 in San Joaquin County to be named after Fallen Caltrans Worker
- "NEW" California Transportation Plan (CTP) is a statewide, long-range transportation plan to meet our future mobility needs and reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. Click this item for more information.
- FWS San Luis Park Entrances on State Highway 165 Initial Study
- Route 99 Business Plan
- Federal Highway Administration - Economic Recovery