Albion River Bridge Improvement
This project will evaluate improvements to the Albion River Bridge on Route 1 in Mendocino County near the town of Albion.
This project is needed because the bridge is narrow, it does not meet current standards for shoulders and guardrails, and maintenance costs are high.
An Informational Open House was held on May 7, 2009. A summary of the open house is available.
Displays from the open house held on May 7, 2009:
- Welcome (PDF 208K)
- Handout (PDF 121K)
- How Caltrans Builds Projects (Updated 3/9/10) (PDF 266K)
- Albion River Bridge Alternatives (PDF 667K)
- Albion River Bridge Structure Types (PDF 104K)
- Cross Sections (PDF 372K)
- The Environmental Process (PDF 118K)
For more information, contact:
Phone: (707) 445-6554, TTY 711
Public Information (Media Inquiries)
Phil Frisbie, Jr.
Phone: (707) 441-4678, TTY 711