- Strategic Growth Plan - Transportation Investments for Mobility
- Legislative Info
- Outside Agencies
- Inside Seven Employee Newsletter
- code survey - a project by renée green
- Early Education Center - The Center offers spacious rooms for infants, toddlers and pre-schoolers and is open to the public.
- District 7 Video Library
Managed Lane Information
Caltrans, District 7 (Los Angeles and Ventura Counties) is home to the nation's most extensive Managed lane program, which will be adding carpool lanes to virtually every freeway in the Los Angeles area.
The Managed Laneprogram is the backbone of a multi-modal transportation system. In providing an Managed Lane system, Caltrans is providing the network necessary for the higher level mass transit systems in the future. The Managed Lane system is also the least expensive method or alternative to accommodate economic growth and development.
The Managed Lane program is designed to quickly increase mobility in the region. Managed Lane lanes are seen as the next logical step in improving freeway efficiency to accommodate future increases in population and traffic.
Managed Lane Annual Report and Maps
- Managed Lane Lane Map: Los Angeles County - PDF format (3.5 MB)
- Managed Lane Lane Map: Interregional - PDF format (4 MB)
- Managed Lane Lane Fact Sheet - PDF format (39 KB)
- 2008 Managed Lane Annual Report - PDF format (4.7 MB)
- 2010 Managed Lane Annual Report - PDF format (37 MB)
- 2011 Managed Lane Annual Report - PDF format (49 MB)