San Bernardino Freeway (I-10) 55 Hour Weekend Closures
Friday, June 22 at 10 p.m. through Monday, June 25 at 5 a.m. for 55 hours
- Eastbound I-10 Express Lanes between Fremont Avenue and Garfield Avenue
- Both directions of Fremont Avenue between I-10 and South Fremont Avenue
- Both directions of 6th Street between I-10 and Ramona Road
As part of construction activities, the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) will close freeway lanes on east- and westbound San Bernardino Freeway (I-10) for 55-hours over ten separate weekends. On-and off-ramps may be closed to accommodate the construction. Local streets will also be closed.
The closures are part of a $9 million bridge rehabilitation project along I-10 in the cities of Alhambra, San Gabriel, Monterey Park, El Monte and Rosemead.
Once completed in late 2018, the bridge improvements will reduce time required for future maintenance and minimize the need for further lane closures.
55-hour weekend closures will begin June, 2018 and
continue through summer, 2018. The closures will occur at:
District 7 Links
- District 7 Home Page
- Real-Time Traffic
- Press Releases
- Environmental Documents
- District 7 Blog
- District 7 YouTube Channel
- Divisions | Executive Biographies
- Outside Agencies
- Small Business Outreach Program
- Early Education Center - Infant, toddler and pre-school care facility.
- Contact District 7
- Contact Caltrans