Division of Construction
The Division of Construction is a results driven engineering organization that prides itself on timely project completion. We recognize that time is money for owner, contractor, and the public.
Currently Caltrans has 860 ongoing construction contracts valued at $8.80B.
- California Statewide Crude Oil Price Index
- Equipment Rental Rates and Labor Surcharge
- Miscellaneous Equipment Rental Rate Information
- Notices and Additional Information
- Statement of Ongoing Contracts
- Working Days Calendars Through the Year 2020
- DIR Debarred Contractors
- Insurance Requirements
- Insurance Pre-Approval
- ROCIP Pre-Qualification Procedures
- Owner Controlled Insurance Program (OCIP)
- Construction Compliance Updates
How to File a Title VI Complaint
Policies, Procedures, & Publications
Image gallery, when images are clicked, they are displayed in larger images.
Statewide Alerts and Other Information
1120 N Street Room 2500
Sacramento, CA 95814